Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A Manly Card

 
Okay, so this is quite a bit out of my "girly girly froo froo frilly" zone I tend to create in.  Really, it is not my fault I create this way, I only have girls!  LOL!  This is me trying my hand at a nature card!  LOL!  Running short on guy cards, I purchased this rubber stamp.  All in all, I'm pleased with the outcome using stickles, chalks, and copics.  I think my tree looks pretty good.  Overall, I like it, but boy do I want to put some gems on this little baby!  LOL!  Being it is a guy card, I won't!  I'll be hanging out at the following challenges:
 
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/ - What's New - New Rubber Stamp Yippee!
 
 


9 comments:

Gerda said...

what a beautyful card,
Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Shelly's Images Blog.
Gerda DT Shelly Images

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

wHAT A LOVELY CARD. I LOVE YOUR COLOURS AND THE MATCHING RIBBON.
Thank's for entering our Totally Papercrafts challenge.
Hugs
Chris x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi - this is a great card for a man and I love the slight sparkle you've given to the tree. Wonderful colouring too! Thanks for sharing your card at Lexi's Creations this time in our "Anything Goes" challenge.
Helen x (DT)

Shari said...

This card is just wonderful, what a great Guy card! Love how you have coloured the image!

Thanks for joining our challenge this month at One Crazy Stamper! Good luck!

Hugs;
Shari

Jacilynn said...

very pretty. love the image. Thanks for playing along at One Crazy Stamper!!
cheers!
Jacilynn

Anonymous said...

I have not seen any woodpeckers in a while but this one looks fab! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at Top Tip Tuesday Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

Lisa Minckler said...

Sooo nicely done! The coloring is amazing and how you've captured nature and brought in terrific masculine elements. :)
Thank you so much for playing along with us at Top Tip Tuesday!
Lisa xx

Sande said...

Wonderful card!

Thanks for joining in our challenge at A and T Emerald Faeries!

Hugs, Sande xx

judit said...

Beautiful card! Many thanks for joining us at the A and T Emerald Faeries challenge. Hope you'll join us for the new challenge as well, the theme is Love. hugs, judit x

Post a Comment