Thursday, November 15, 2012

Fortune Teller - Sassy Studio Designs


Hey hey it's Thursday and time for another challenge at Sassy Studio Designs.  Wanna win some sassys?  This week's theme is no pattened paper.  Well, I made my paper with dylusions ink, and stamped a few flowers here and there.  Techincally is this a pattern?  I don't know, but I love how it turned out so rich and compliments Lindsay's digi perfectly.  Making your own of paper is well MESSY, but oh so cool.  I finally bought some of those surgical gloves that fit fabulously, so I don't get all inked up, makes it way easier and less clean up of me!  I just have to figure out a way to control my over spritz - any ideas out there?  I'll be entering the following challenges, come join me.
 
 


7 comments:

Jovan said...

I LOVE this card!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Debbie, what a beautiful card! Love how you created your own patterned paper. Great color combo and coloring.

Kate said...

Gorgeous. Love the way you colored her and those pearls look amazing.

Anonymous said...

What a darling and colorful design!! Love your pearl flourish design! :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at Fussy and Fancy Fridays ! Hope you will join us again!! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki* ~ DT member

Anne Temple said...

Wonderful birthday card. Love all the pearls. So glad you joined us for the birthday challenge at Pattie's Creations.

Unknown said...

Perfect sentiment for the imagine. Love it... I just know who would have loved this card. Great job! Thanks for playing in our challenge!
♥ Tahi
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

Jill said...

gorgeous creation thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Post a Comment