Tuesday, September 4, 2012

AJ Racecar Driver - The Stamping Boutique


The Stamping Boutique's challenge this week is celebrating Labor Day, the working person.  I chose to use AJ the racecar driver.  Such a great digi for those boy cards!  I have 2 girls, so I tend to do all girlie, blingy stuff, and never have cards for boys when I need them.  So I decided to get a few boy cards going.  I was all done, and my youngest said "Mommy, you need to bling it up".  I tried to make a card without bling being it was for a boy, but I guess even boys could use a little sparkle on their hot rod!  I'll be entering the following challenges:
 

2 comments:

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for playing in our For the Fellas Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle, I really like how you have created this wonderful card, I love the flag finish!! !!!Red cards always go faster!!
Hugs
Trish Munro

Crafty and Green said...

OH I love this Card!! This is fantastic!! I Just love this Design!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Eureka stamps! Come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Post a Comment