Monday, July 2, 2012

Lilacs - If life gets too hard to stand, Kneel


Hey, had a minute to actually use a Rubber Stamp, remember what those are?  I'm so into using digital images all the time, I forget about stamping.  I saw this stamp and just absolutely had to have it!  You know "the one you pay full price for"?  Yep, it doesn't happen often that I pay full price, but this was one of them.  It is so beautiful, and with a touch of glitter on the flowers, it is really perfect for any occasion.  I'll be delivering my bouquet to the following challenges:

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/ - Freestyle

4 comments:

mamawoolly said...

How B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! Is glitter the only thing on that because it looks soooo 3D! I can almost smell the frangrance. :) P.J.

DollySelvam said...

oh my gosh...!!! pretty n colorful...!!!

Jenscrapstoo said...

What a great image, I see why you paid full price for it!! Really lovely card :) Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo

Unknown said...

lovely... love the ribbon, great idea!!!!thanks for sharing it at ABC Challenge!
hugs

Post a Comment