Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Stacked Presents - The Stamping Boutique

The Inside:
Can you say "A whole lotta fun".  I just love playing with lots of  copic colors!  The papers are Close to my Heart, aren't they awesome?  Who wouldn't love a stack of presents like this all brightly wrapped? This stacked presents digi was from The Stamping Boutique, and the cupcake in the inside I believe is The Cutting Cafe.  The challenges I'm entering this card in are:

The Stamping Boutique - Birthday Monthly Challenge
Shopping our Stash Weekly Challenge - Borders
Kenny K's Krafty Girls Challenge - Bow

7 comments:

NikkiJ said...

I just love your cards!!! I smile every time (let's be honest, every day (: ) I come on here and see something new!! Good luck in the challenges <3

June Houck said...

Fun birthday cards, Debbie! Great colors in your CTMH papers, and well-colored too :) Thank you for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.

heidy said...

Wow fabolous card,great bow!
Hugs heidy

Hazel said...

Hi Debbie - I have just come across your blog and I love your cards - so vibrant they are just wonderful.

I am now following you and I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations.

Hazel x

Scrappin Sista said...

great cards!!

Kattiz said...

Beautiful card but to have the chanse to win you need to use a Kenny K Image. Hope to see you enter again at KKKGC.
Hugs Kattiz

Alica said...

great card - love the image with the pilo of present!
Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

Hugs, Alica ;)

Post a Comment